In our counseling work together, we will create space in which you can explore your values, thoughts and emotions in order to create the authentic life experience you desire. My work is mostly non-directive, and based on humanistic theory. I draw from Emotionally Focused Therapy in my work with couples. It is less important that you know what that means, and more important that you understand my primary objective is to learn what it is like to be you.
My areas of expertise are in: working with life transitions, relationship issues, divorce, blended families, living with health conditions, fertility challenges, career concerns, substance abuse, body image, and grief. I see primarily adults, and work with both individuals and couples in my practice.
- Individual and couple sessions are 50 minutes in length
- I accept BCBS of IL (PPO) health insurance or you may pay out-of-pocket
- I accept cash, check, and Zelle/QuickPay
- My fees range from $130-$200/session
- I offer a free initial 20-minute phone consultation, which you may schedule through the portal to the right or you can contact me directly to do so